Monday, July 23, 2012

Dry Skin: The Courtney Cox Solution

I have the driest skin so when I saw an article where Courtney Cox shares her dry skin woes, I was shocked. Mainly because anyone who has seen her in Cougar Town can attest that her skin looks anything but dry. 

What's her secret? Dry Brushing. 

Cox shared on xoJane.com, where she is (or was, as of last year) a beauty columnist: 
"I have the dryest skin!!! I know I need to drink more water, but until then another thing that really helps is to take a loofah or a thistle brush. I brush upwards and it hurts. Then I shower. While I'm still wet I put on almond oil -- Aura Cacia Sweet Almond. Don't rub it off with your towel, just pat your skin or let it dry naturally. If you’re crazy dry, then put on another cream or oil. I happen to be a coconut nut, so I use Pure Fiji coconut milk and honey."
Needless to say, I'm investing in a thistle brush and her suggested brand of oil ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment