Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Basic Sugar Scrub

Making a body scrub has never been so easy. This is probably the most basic scrub and the easiest to make. I can't speak for every kitchen, but the ingredients involved--sugar and extra virgin olive oil--are always stocked in my kitchen.

Olive Oil-Sugar Scrub
Take two parts sugar for one part extra virgin olive oil (2 cups of sugar for every 1 cup of olive oil) and mix in a bowl. Add the sugar in small amounts to make sure it is evenly blended in the olive oil. Store in a jar or airtight container.

How To Use: Use the scrub generously all over your body or on your hands. I found it to be a little too abrasive for my facial skin so I opted against using this as a face scrub, but if you have really dry skin, this just might work for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment